Start Your Tutoring Career With Eduboard!
Are you interested in applying for a tutoring job with Eduboard online tutoring service? We always welcome opportunities to collaborate with experienced and creative people who are passionate about teaching and helping students achieve their best.
If online tutoring job at Eduboard interests you, contact us to see what we have to offer. The online tutor application with Eduboard is a simple three-step process:
- Register and submit your application (CV and Diploma should be attached).
- Complete an English test.
- Create a profile detailing your education background, teaching experience, professional accomplishments and subjects you provide help in. Don’t forget to attach your photo as well!
2. Get started!
- Log into your Eduboard account and check out new orders available. Choose the orders that you like and can complete.
- When applying for a particular order, set out the price and deadline and choose the tutoring options that you wish to provide. Mind that you can communicate with the student directly if you need any clarification on the order.
- Be proactive, manage your schedule flexibly when discussing the date and time of the session with the student.
3. Be paid!
- You decide how much you want to be paid for a particular order. As soon as the session is over or the answer is sent to the student, the money is transferred to your account.
- Eduboard tutors are paid once a month with a 20% commission deducted. All payments are carried through PayPal. Note that small PayPal fees may apply. For more information regarding fees, please contact PayPal.
- The required minimum balance for monthly payout is $10. If you have less than $10 on your Eduboard balance, this amount is automatically included into the next month’s payout.
*Please, note, that you are self-employed and responsible for reporting your income and paying all taxes.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will try to answer them in the shortest time possible.